We help businesses establish their visual and online identity in a way that helps them build their confidence in what they are doing. As a business ourselves, we understand how difficult it can be to feel like our brand is really "us" and feel like it is well done. We use our years of experience working with brands in a lot of different industries and learning from experts in the field to build brands, design print materials or a website for your business in a way that actually works. You will be able to confidently use your logo, marketing, and direct people to your website with confidence that they will find what they need.
Our values help us set the expectation for the best quality design.
Have our Clients Best Interest in Mind
Do our Best Work, Daily
Be Contagiously Passionate
Disciplined to get the Work Done
FOUNDER | CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Being able to take sketch ideas and turn them into a piece of artwork, a website or a brand gives me a lot of happiness. I visually nerd out over symmetry and balance in everyday life (try traveling with me, haha). Speaking of travel- it’s something I do frequently to expand my creativity and engage in other cultures. If I am not designing, you can find me bartending for fun or hanging out with friends on Keuka Lake.
Testing the boundaries of design and learning new tricks is something that makes me come alive! I love using shapes, colors, and text to communicate with a customer. Design is art, and art is everywhere, so I make a point to look for it as I go about my day. I often take note of nature, the people around me, and the colors that pop up in my town and use them as inspiration for the designs I create. You'll usually find me out and about, serving my community, spending time with a variety of people, or creating art on my own time.
Loan Operations Specialist
Deposit Compliance Analyst
01. You send over an inquiry, then we work together to establish the goal of the project and how to achieve that goal.
02. We will send over a proposal for how we can achieve the project goal (as well as a project timeline, contract and discovery)
03. We work together on the timeline until completion of the project.
04. We send over final files / physical products / launch the website!
All branding and graphic design projects are sent with 2-3 initial options.
Up to 3 refinements are included with each project and billed hourly after the 3 revisions.
60% of payment is due initially with the remaining 40% due at completion of project.